We collect personal information about:
Clients and other visitors to our own website: we collect and process personal information about Client personnel who use our Services and others who visit https://www.iconvert.io (“Our Site”).
WHO ARE WE?
iConvert Limited is a company registered in England and Wales under company number 11852004 and has its registered office at 16-26 Albert Road, Middlesbrough. TS1 1QA.
HOW TO CONTACT US
PART I - INFORMATION FOR END USERS WHO VISIT CLIENT SITES
What personal information do we collect and how do we collect it?
The iConvert solution does not collect, process or store any personally identifiable information on end users via our clients. Our solution works by receiving anonymised data, which can not be linked back to any other information by us to identify end users.
Our solution does see, anonymously:
1. data relating to browsing activity through a pixel tag deployed on Client Sites, including:
2. location data; referring site URL (website address) where your session started, and details about your device, including type (e.g. mobile or tablet), brand, model, operating system name and version, browser name, version, language and protocol, and other unique numbers assigned to a device (e.g. IDFA on iPhone, Google adID on Android);
3. details about the pages of Client Sites visited and activities on Client Sites (e.g. the time and duration of visits to pages of the Client’s Site), page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
4. events relating to ads served, such as the number of ads displayed and whether or not an ad was clicked
We do not collect any sensitive information (such as data relating to health or religious beliefs). We do not create or use segments that rely on the use of sensitive personal information for the purposes of online behavioural advertising.
PART II - INFORMATION FOR CLIENTS AND OTHER VISITORS TO OUR OWN SITE
We may collect the following categories of personal information from you:
1. name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, payment and credit card information, passwords, and any other personal information voluntarily submitted by you when you subscribe, register, complete forms, enter competitions or purchase products on Our Site, or correspond with us (via Our Site or otherwise) (“Voluntary Data”); and
details about the pages of Client Sites visited and activities on Client Sites (e.g. products viewed or purchased, including details of purchases made and the time and duration of visits to pages of the Client’s Site), page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page;
using your IP address, your approximate geolocation (e.g. postcode)
HOW DO WE USE THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM CLIENTS (AND OTHER PEOPLE WHO VISIT OUR SITE)?
The primary purpose for which we collect the personal information from you is to: (i) verify your identity; (ii) help us improve our Services and develop and market new products and services; (iii) carry out requests made by you on Our Sites; (iv) investigate or deal with enquiries or disputes; (v) comply with applicable laws or the requirements of a court or regulator; (vi) enforce our agreements with Clients and vendors; (vii) protect the rights, property or safety of us or third parties, including our Clients and those who visit Our Site; (viii) provide support for the provision of our Services; and (ix) use as otherwise permitted by law.
In particular, we may use your personal information for the following purposes:
1. If you are a Client: fulfilment of Services to you.
2. Insight and analysis.
4. Email marketing to current or prospective Clients.
5. Business administration and legal compliance.
|Purpose/ Activity||Type of Data||Legal Basis|
|If you are a Client: fulfilment of Services to you||Contact details||Contractual obligation|
|Insight and analysis||Voluntary data; Behavioural data||Legitimate interests. Where personal data is anonymised, we don’t need a legal basis.|
|Postal marketing||Contact details||Legitimate interests|
|Business administration and legal compliance||Contact details||Contractual obligation; legal obligation|
PART III – MISCELLANEOUS
iConvert makes use of certain cookies, pixels, beacons, log files and other technologies used on Client Sites and Our Site.